COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kits
The FDA authorized Everlywell COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit will be available for individual purchase by the end of the month. Sign up to receive updates. Supplies will be limited to start, but we will be increasing our capacity weekly.
Sign up to stay informed
If you’re experiencing severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing or chest pains, seek medical attention right away.
COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit
The test taker must be 18+.
Due to state restrictions, tests not permitted for use in NJ, NY, and RI.
Promotions and discounts do not apply.
Who Should Get Tested?
- Individuals (18+) who may have been exposed to COVID-19 through:
- Living or working in a place where people reside, meet or gather in close proximity (office buildings, schools, healthcare facilities, etc.)
- Close contact (within 6 ft) with someone who is sick or diagnosed with COVID-19
- Individuals (18+) who are experiencing mild symptoms including:
- A fever between 100.4 degrees F and 102 degrees F
- Flu-like symptoms (chills, runny or stuffy nose, whole body aches, a headache, and/or feeling tired)
- A new loss of taste or smell
- A new or worsening cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath that is not limiting ability to speak
- SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
The criteria prioritizes people who are:
- Currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Think you may have been exposed to COVID-19
If you’re experiencing severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, seek medical attention right away. The CDC recommends calling your healthcare provider or facility to let them know that you may have COVID-19 which will help them to take steps to keep others from being exposed.
At this time we are only able to offer testing for those 18 years and older. Please see our FAQ here.
- Currently have severe symptoms that limit your daily activities. Seek medical attention right away if this is the case.
- Do not have symptoms and have not been exposed to COVID-19.
Once your test is completed, Everlywell will provide an itemized receipt that will contain the information you will need to apply for reimbursement directly from your health insurance provider. Learn more about reimbursement and read the federal guidelines here.
- What does the COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit measure?
- How quickly will I get my COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit and results?
- Can I use my COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit results for travel purposes?
- How do I collect my COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit sample from home?
- How can I track the status of my COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kit order and results?
- Additional COVID-19 Test Home Collection Kits FAQs
- General Coronavirus Information
- How to collect my COVID-19 Test sample (with video)
- COVID-19 Test for Healthcare Providers