- 15% off orders up to $249
- 20% off orders $250+
- Omega-3 Index
People who may be interested in this test include those with a personal or family history of heart disease or Type 2 Diabetes, individuals with a family history of dementia, women who are pregnant, considering pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
Two Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, are measured in the membranes of the red blood cells and the Omega-3 Index is expressed as a percentage. The results will show if your Omega-3 Index level is desirable or out of range. Desirable index levels have been associated with decreased risk of heart disease, dementia, and certain eye conditions.
You will get your Omega-3 Index and guidance on how to improve or maintain healthy levels of both EPA and DHA for lifelong wellness.
- Insurance Coverage FAQ
- When will my results be ready?
- In which states can I purchase a kit?
- How to collect my blood spot sample (with video)
- How long does the testing process take?
- What biomarkers are included in each panel?
- Is EverlyWell covered by insurance?
- Will my results vary from another lab?
- How do I use HSA/FSA benefits to pay for EverlyWell?
- Will you share these results with my doctor?
- Are your tests available outside of the United States?
- What is the difference between the Omega-3 Basic and the Omega-3 Plus test?
- Why would I want to know my omega levels?
- What is an Omega-3 Index?
- How can knowing omega-3 fatty acid levels help my well-being?
- What is the difference between omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids?
- What are Trans Fats?
- Why are omega-3 fatty acids important in pregnancy?
- Brain Fog
Measure your Omega-3, Omega-6, and Trans Fat levels
Learn How Your Body Responds to 96 Different Foods
This test measures critical sleep and stress hormones.
Test for thyroid function, which plays a major part in wellness, weight and energy