This Wednesday: Catch Our Shark Tank Episode On ABC at 9pm CST
In Celebration Take 15% Off Any Test With Code SHARKTANK
Who should take this test?
People who may be interested in this test include those with a personal or family history of heart disease or Type 2 Diabetes, individuals with a family history of dementia, women who are pregnant, considering pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
How It Works
- Order the Omega-3 Basic test; a home collection test kit is delivered to your doorstep.
- The test order is reviewed by an independent physician.
- Complete a simple blood spot sample collection.
- Mail back to our certified lab partner (pre-paid shipping label included).
- Receive your results on our secure platform within days.
What will my results tell me?
Two Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, are measured in the membranes of the red blood cells and the Omega-3 Index is expressed as a percentage. The results will show if your Omega-3 Index level is desirable or out of range. Desirable index levels have been associated with decreased risk of heart disease, dementia, and certain eye conditions.
What guidance will I get along with my results?
You will get your Omega-3 Index and guidance on how to improve or maintain healthy levels of both EPA and DHA for lifelong wellness.
- Brain Fog