Heavy Metals Test
Heavy Metals Test
- Tests levels of both essential and toxic elements that have a significant impact on health.
- Quick and easy sample collection - only a small volume of urine needed. We provide easy-to-follow instructions and materials to collect your own sample on your own time.
- Test kit shipped directly to you! No need to go to multiple appointments normally required by traditional labs. No copays, no time off work, no dingy labs.
- View beautiful, easy-to-understand results online in just a few days instead of a few weeks.
- Access and share your results with anyone via our secure online portal.
- Tests are of the highest accuracy available and performed by the most experienced labs in the nation.
- All labs we work with have the highest level of lab certifications available (CLIA).
- Your results are independently validated by a physician in your state to ensure validity and reliability. More...
"I got a few tests done: Metabolism Test, Inflammation and Vitamin D Test, and Heavy Metals Test. I got the results back and my numbers for the Metabolism test were normal, my Vitamin D was a bit low (easy fix), but guys, I’m not saying this because someone made me, the Heavy Metals test is changing my life and was a complete and total eye opener."KatieTalkLess-SayMore
Heavy Metals Test
Harmful elements, heavy metals, and other environmental pollutants can be found all around us. They're in the water we drink, food we eat, air we breathe, and environment we touch.
These pollutants can greatly increase our risk of developing serious health conditions like infertility, diabetes, dementia, and cancer.
When levels are elevated, they are also known to cause damage to the liver, kidneys and brain, as well as the cardiovascular, nervous and endocrine systems.
Conversely, there are certain environmental elements that are essential to your everyday health and normal bodily function. It's extremely important that we minimize contact with the toxic elements while keeping the necessary ones in an optimal range.
Our heavy metals test is the perfect way to determine whether or not you've been exposed to any of these dangerous elements while also checking if the other elements are within the optimal range.
Who should take this test?
Anyone who's at risk of having been exposed to these environmental pollutants or simply wants to be sure the levels of all of their essential elements are where they need to be.
- Urinary Creatinine
Additionally, you should strongly consider taking this test if you...
- Are or have been exposed to heavy metals through work, hobbies or dentistry
- Live in older homes or areas where metals may be present in drinking water
- Have thyroid-related health issues
- Have health issues that could result from nutritional deficiencies or imbalances of essential elements
What will my results tell me?
Your results will contain your personal levels of Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Bromine, Selenium, Iron, and whether they are low, normal, or high as compared to someone who shares a similar demographic profile with you (age, gender, etc. ).
What guidance will I get along with my results
EverlyWell will provide tailored advice about how you can eliminate potential sources of harmful pollutants. If you have any deficiencies in essential elements, we will suggest lifestyle changes that will help you get back on track.
It's always a great idea to share your results with your doctor, and this test will give you and your health professionals a great head-start.
Symptoms related to Heavy Metal Toxicity
You may experience some of the following symptoms if you have a Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Alcohol intolerance
- Allergies (environmental and food sensitivities)
- Anxious and irritable
- Brain fog
- Cannot lose weight
- Chronic unexplained pain
- Coated tongue
- Cold hands and feet
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Digestive problems
- Extreme fatigue
- Frequent colds and flus
- High levels of toxic metals in your blood
- urine or tissues
- Intolerance to medications & vitamins
- Loss of memory and forgetfulness
- Low body temperature
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Muscle and joint pain
- Muscle tics or twitches
- Muscle tremors
- Night sweats
- Prone to mood swings
- Prone to rashes
- Sensitive teeth
- Sensitive to smells like tobacco smoke
- paint fumes and chemical odors
- Skin problems
- Small black spots on your gums
- Sore or receding gums
- Tingling in the extremities